- Current Mood: bouncy
- Current Music:"When you kiss me" Shania Twain
- Current Mood: blank
- Current Music:"Say" by John Mayer
Who else has this much bad luck?? Here's what happened....
Yesterday I was hanging out with my friend Frank. I was following him to the mall so he can drop off his car for his bf. On the way there, I noticed my heat wasn't coming on. Then I looked at my temp and it was almost all the way to Hot. Fuck! Then just before I pulled over, I saw smoke coming from under my hood. Damn! I pulled over and popped my hood, smoke all over the place. Heard a noise so I looked under my car, and fluid was pouring out under it. Fuck Damn Shit! So I called to get it towed....now I've had this car 6 months and this is the 2nd time I needed it towed! WTF?!
I also noticed that day that my throat was a little scratchy. Didn't really think too much of it. I should have. Woke up this morning, and couldn't really talk. Great. Then I went to bring Dennis to work, other car has a flat. Moved the car off the street and into the parking lot, now the tire is off the rim! What the hell!?! Now I feel like crying. My throat hurts, my head is pounding, haven't had much sleep in the past few days, my tummy hurts, wasn't able to make it to my family's for easter dinner, plus with this shit to both cars!
Oh yeah, Happy Easter.
- Current Mood: depressed
- Current Music:Forrest Gump
stolen from roadwarrior220
|Which Beatles song are you? |
Your Result: Hey Jude
If you were an animal, you would be a basset hound. You seem overwhelmed from time to time, but positive encouragement and realistic advice can help you pull yourself back up. Learning to accept people is a life-long lesson, but you can always make things better.
|Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite|
|Twist and Shout|
|The Space Between|
|Here Comes the Sun|
|All You Need is Love|
|Which Beatles song are you?|
Quizzes for MySpace
Yes and I love it!
2. Have you ever lived on a dirt/gravel road?
Pretty much my whole life
3. Ever been swimming in a lake or river?
Both..this is the land of 10,000 lakes you know.
4. Ever been to a bonfire party?
They are the best ones :) Where else can you spill and NOT have to clean it up?
5. Have you ever driven a tractor?
6. Have you ever been on a horse?
7. Chevy, Ford,Dodge or Jeep?
I've had the first 2...wouldn't mind trying the others.
8. Kissed someone in a pick up?
9. What's your favorite country song?
I have too many
10. Ever done 90 miles per hour down a dirt road?
a few times and then some.
11. Worked / Lived on a farm?
I had family that had farms so I helped out them from time to time
12. Been to a rodeo?
13. Do you own cowboy boots?
No but I'm tempted to get some
14. Do you have a cowboy hat?
Yes but I'm thinking of getting a new one for WeFest.
15. Have you ever said Git-R-Done?
I have but I hate it. Not a fan of Larry
16. Country skylines or a city skyline?
17. Can you name a rodeo star?
18.do u think tractors are sexy?
Hmm depends who's driving them :)
19. Ever rode a 4-wheeler?
A few times, their a blast!
20. Ever lived in the country?
Yes, it's where I grew up.
21. If so, are you proud of it?
Yes..I think I know more than a lot of people who grew up in the city.
22. Gone hunting?
Not for me.
23. Gone fishing?
24. Is your heart in Dixie?
25. Been on a hayride?
Yep...its fun til you freeze your butt off or get hay poking you in the butt.
26. Have you ever line danced?
27. Camped under the stars?
Many many times. One of my fave summer things to do.
29. Do you drive a pick up truck?
No..a car. Although I would love to
30. Fell asleep in a haystack?
Once I think.
31. do you own a pair of overalls?
I used to..not anymore.
32. Drank Moonshine?
33. Include the word "yonder" in your daily vocabulary?
Only if I'm joking around.
34. Ever shoveled manure?
35. Milked a cow?
36. Plucked a chicken?
37. Is sweet tea your favorite drink?
Not really a tea fan
38. Been to a Nascar race?
Nope but would be fun
40. Have you ever made out in a back of a pick up truck?
Among other things, its romantic with the stars out and full moon
41. Do you currently own a sleeping bag & tent?
well duh! Although I wanna get a bigger tent for this summer so my air matress can fit in it
42. Have you ever dipped (Copenhagen, Skoal or Husky)?
1. How old were you in 1980?
I was born in '83..so not even thought of yet
2. How old were you in 1989?
3. Were you a Toys R' Us kid?
4. Did you watch Transformers?
Um maybe once or twice...
5. Did you see E.T. on the big screen?
6. Did you own a Lite Brite?
Of course, then I lost the stupid little pieces. I want a new one now.
7. Who is your Favorite Golden Girl?
Sophia...reminds me of how my mom will be kinda.
8. When someone says " Who you gonna call? " You think:
Suck in the guts, guys. We're the Ghostbusters. (lol I was thinking of that too)
9. What was your favorite toy?
Legos (their the best...even now!)
10. Did you have a Pogo Ball?
Nope but I had a skip it...kept hitting my heels
11. Did you listen to New Kids on the Block?
maybe once or twice, my cousin was big into them. I liked Bon Jovi and Nelson (drool)
12. Which New Kid was your favorite?
13. Did you play M.A.S.H?
Yup, even created my own version of it called C.A.M.I.S.H.O.P.P with wedding date, dress color, color of house, how many kids and names, pets, cars, jobs, and so on.
14. Did you watch The Care Bears?
Care Bear stare!
15. Did you have Jelly bracelets?
Don't think so.
16. Did you have a charm necklace and/or bracelet
17. Did you own a glo-worm?
no but my little sister did
18. Did you ever own a slap bracelet?
yep...a few. We used to always hit each other with it.
19. The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles?
Does Barry Manilow know you raid his closet?
20. Did you have a crazy hair style?
I always had really really short hair and my mom would always curl and perm it, so I looked like Shirely Temple
21. What was your first bike?
umm banana bike, red
22. Name one thing you still own from your childhood?
lots of pics
23. Did you have a Cabbage Patch Kid?
24. Did you dress like Madonna?
when I was about 5 or 6 I cut my hair to be really short like her blonde do, right before my uncles wedding!
25. Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake?
Rainbow Brite and her horse
26. Did you watch Miami Vice?
27. Did you own a pair of Jelly Shoes?
in a few different colors
28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper?
29. Atari or Nintendo?
Nintendo...I love Mario and Duck Hunt pissed me off with that damn dog, kept trying to shoot him.
30. Did you play Pac Man?
31. Which was better: Jem and The Holograms or Barbie and The Rockers!?
oooo I loved Jem! I loved how she touched her big star earings and changed her outfit. Business woman by day, Rock star by night
32. He-Man or She-Ra?
33. What movie scared you the most?
Nightmare on Elm Street
34. Did you try to dance like Michael Jackson?
and failed miserably. Can't even Moonwalk. (I agree)
35. What Is The First Thing That Comes To Mind When You Hear "FLUX"?
"1.21 Gigawatts! Great Scott!" (LOL)
36. What other colors did Pepsi come in? Which is best?
not sure, I wasn't really a pepsi fan.
37. Roger Rabbit Or Howard The Duck?
P-p-p-p-p-pleeeeeeease, Eddie? (I love this movie)
38. Did you ever beg your parents to have your school picture taken with the "Laser" background?
39. Do you know what the Ninja Rap is?
40. Do you know why people cringe when they hear the word BUCKNER?
41. Can you name the family members from National Lampoons Vacation movies?
Sparky, Russ, Audrey and Ellen. And the kids were different actors in each friggin' movie (so disappointing)
42. Wally World or Europe?
Wally World! (all the way)
43. What was your favorite movie from the 80's?
Back to the Future (all of them) or else Pretty In Pink, Breakfast club
44. Who puts Baby in the corner?
- Current Mood: bouncy
- Current Music:Stripes!
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
1) You know what music is? God's little reminder that there's something else besides us in this universe; harmonic connection between all living beings, every where, even the stars.
2) I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than an eternity without it. One.
3) daughter: Where do babies come from?
Mother : Where do you think they come from?
daughter: Well. I think a stork, he umm, he drops it down and then, and then, a hole goes in your body and there's blood everywhere, coming out of your head and then you push your belly button and then your butt falls off and then you hold your butt and you have to dig and you find the little baby.
Mother: That's exactly right.
4) Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing.
5) We don't have none of this stuff in the boy's room! Wait a minute! We don't got none of this... we don't got doors on the stalls in the boy's room, we don't have, what is this? What's this? We don't have a candy machine in the boy's room!
6) person 1: Well, well. Here we are. You have exactly eight hours and fifty-four minutes to think about why you're here. You may not talk, you will not move from these seats. Any questions?
person 2: Yeah. Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?
7) person 1: 1.21 gigawatts? 1.21 gigawatts? Great Scott!
person 2: What the hell is a gigawatt?
- Current Mood: cold
Comment and I'll give you a letter, then you have to list 10 things you love that begin with that letter.
Afterwards, post this in your journal and give out some letters of your own.
Adam gave me the letter D
5. My Dad
9. Dont Forget The Lyrics
10. Darren Hayes ;)